The project TrentoVivo of Interplay Software (Trento, Italy) has been admitted at the Brand Storytelling Forum that will take place in October 12th in Milan. It's the most important italian meeting about Corporate Storytelling and it involves significant Universities such as the Pavia University and the Executive Master in Enterprise PR of the IULM University (Languages and Communication Science University - Milan).
TrentoVivo has been chosen as a significant regional marketing case history. The first session of the meeting is a panel discussion in which 10 projects will be presented. The second session instead provides individual interventions with speeches of 15 minutes.
As every year during the conference will be notified the nominations and the winners of some prizes. TrentoVivo has the chance to win a prize but it's already a great result to be among so many internationally well known brands.
Interplay Software thinks that it is a great opportunity for all its partners to get visibility and to establish advantageous business relationships.
Interplay Software thanks all the partners that supported the project:
- European Community - SPECIFI (www.specifi.ue) Project (Co-finincing)
- Servizio Cultura, Turismo e Politiche Giovanili - Comune di Trento (production support)
- Gruppo Editoriale Trentino-TV (video production)
- CREATE-NET (organization)
- Azienda di Promozione Turistica Trento Monte Bondone e Valle dei Laghi (promotion)
- MUSE and Castello del Buonconsiglio (video materials and information)